You can create a group to store a list of people you want to send email to. Use this group to send messages to multiple contacts without having to enter each contact separately in the message.
How to create a Contact Group in Office 365
1. Click on the menu icon in Office 365. In the pop out menu this opens, click on People:
2. Click on New:
3. Select Create contact list:
4. Enter a name for the list:
5. In the Members box, start typing the name of someone you want to add to the list. If the person is not already one of your contacts, you can choose to search the University's directory:
6. Once you have clicked on the person's name they will be added to the list:
7. Add all the people who you want to be in the list in the same way.
8. When you have finished, click Save
Note: to subsequently edit your list, click on the Office 365 pop out menu icon, click on People. Search on the name of your list, and then click Edit.
Using your Contact Group in an email
1. In Office 365 Email, start typing the name of your list in the To: field of a new email, and click on Search contacts and directory:
2: You will then be able to select your list. Note that it is the name of the list that appears, rather than the individual members: